With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It's the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels - all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
Effortless Live Mixing
LiveTrak's 12 discrete channels (eight mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor. With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
Record Everything, Remix Anywhere
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show. Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so they can be transferred to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
Five Custom Monitoring Mixes
Each of LiveTrak's five monitor outputs provides a unique mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that's tailored to their preferences. Its headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
USB Connectivity for Your DAW
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
Our Best Mic Preamps Yet
At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equipped with the quietest and most advanced preamps we've ever made. Just wait until you hear how incredible it sounds.
High-Definition Sample Rates
The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SD card, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interface mode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously.
Convenient Auto Recording
Record automatically by adjusting the L-12's customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time.
Versatile Operation Modes
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW.
With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- AC adapter (AD-19)
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Guide
- Optional: Rack mount adapter