The MD-HX from Decimator Design is their new, miniature and low-cost HDMI/SDI down up cross converter with Scaling and Frame Rate conversion. The MD-HX is controlled either via USB on a Mac/Windows app, or on-unit using the LCD screen and button controls.
New UCP (USB Control Panel) Version 2.0.6 Released for both the Mac OS X and Windows 32/64-bit: The MD-HX gets horizontal and vertical image flipping via the built in scaler. Support added for 3G level B. The 3G output level of either A or B, can be selected on units with SDI outputs. This allows for easy conversion between 3G level A or B.
Click here for the latest USB Control Panels.
Please note: This device does not convert HDCP encrypted source signals.
- Robust Aluminium Case
- Features the following 14 Modes:
- SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- Includes 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The MD-HX is a truly portable converter, that incorporates our new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to all of the amazing features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone.
- NOTE: Decimator regularly adds new features through free downloadable firmware upgrades.
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- New Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable