QSC TouchMix mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large "concert" mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results. A breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design, TouchMix is the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.)TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Fast, Professional Results for Everyone
Many TouchMix functions such as EQ, compressors, gates and limiters offer you a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls. There's also a comprehensive library of Channel Presets. These are not typical, generic, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced, live sound engineers spent months working with musicians, all manner of instruments, popular microphones and pickups and multiple speaker systems to develop a library of settings that are specifically designed for live sound reinforcement. In addition, the onboard Effects Wizard guides you through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping, allowing you to focus on your performance. The TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes to get you started. User scenes may be stored or recalled from either internal or USB memory and at the user's option, scenes may include or omit main and auxiliary mix levels.
The TouchMix comes complete with its own padded carrying case, for transport and protection. Wherever your music takes you, the TouchMix will be there, ready to take the stage to help you achieve the most ideal sound for your audience.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
- Channels: 12
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR/TRS combo, 4 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 2 x stereo 1/4" TRS
- Inputs - Digital: USB 2-track playback
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: No direct outputs
- Outputs - Other: 4 x XLR (aux)
- Outputs - Digital: No digital outputs
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: No send/return I/O
- Data I/O: USB 3.0
- Phantom Power: 8 channels
- EQ Bands: 4-band parametric EQ per input channel, 1/3-octave graphic EQ on main and aux outputs
- Aux Sends: 6 x external, 4 x internal FX
- Busses/Groups: 8 x DCA groups with mute, 8 x mute groups
- Faders: No faders - touchscreen interface
- Channel Inserts: No channel inserts
- Effects: Yes - reverb, chorus, delay, echo, pitch correct
- Talkback: Yes
- Transport Controls: No transport controls
- DAW Control: No DAW control
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB 3.0
- Height: 3.1"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Width: 13.1"
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.